Beginning of the Journey
In 2017 we found several interesting niches and decided to test it within one site to find the most effective and profitable and avoid inflating the budget and time for promotion. During 2 years we received enough traffic and qualified leads in each niche and found the most successful monetization model.Our Goals
We chose the direction of home recording studio and created a roadmap to get the most impact in the shortest amount of time. Our team did an extensive research and found sub-niches that were as free of competitors as possible but received a lot of traffic:
Stage 1: Changing the Niche, 4 months
- how to choose the best home recording equipment;
- home studio set up tips;
- home studio software guides;
- courses to get started in music production.
Hypothesis: Quickly reorient the site to new niche and get a rapid increase in organic traffic due to the existing link equity and domain age.Strategy
We combine qualitative and quantitative data to develop an impactful content plan for informational queries. Based on our research we chose low-competitive keywords to attract the first organic leads.Content
All authors meet our minimum quality standards:
- US-native only, with a catchy writing style (writers were accepted by our proofreader);
- Had experience in this field: sound engineers, audio engineers, voice actors, musicians;
- Have examples of articles in informational and in-depth format, as well as product reviews;
- Author is ready to work on a permanent basis and accept our requirements for assignments;
- Reasonable price for 1000 words.
Together with the authors, we brought the articles to perfection, identifying and removing all blind spots and gaps that've been overlooked. Our goal was to create a solid content plan that resonates with the audience and outranks rivals. Our team produced high-quality articles with optimized headings, titles, tags and custom images.