Beginning of the Journey
Working on projects in related niches, we published several articles on educational topics and received positive feedback from users and high ranking on Google. We ended up creating a blog for elementary and middle school teachers.What We Were Focusing on
The majority of our competitors weren't investing enough in SEO and this represented a great opportunity that we could take advantage of. We decided to focus on the unpopular directions in this niche:
Stage 1: Hypothesis Testing, 6 months
- Educational product reviews;
- Lesson and classroom organization ideas;
- Advanced training programs and courses for teachers.
Hypothesis: Create a niche blog for teachers interested in using modern technology in their classrooms, and then sell products to them.Strategy
We combine qualitative and quantitative data to develop an impactful content plan for informational queries. Based on our research we chose low-competitive keywords to attract the first organic leads. That’s how we quickly received traffic, which gave us the opportunity to work diligently on external promotion.Content
All authors meet our minimum quality standards:
- US-native only, with a catchy writing style (writers were accepted by our proofreader);
- Had teaching experience: educators, school methodologists and psychologists;
- Provided us with examples of articles in informational and in-depth format, as well as product reviews;
- Author should be ready to work on a permanent basis and accept our requirements for tasks;
- Reasonable price for 1000 words.
Together with the authors, we brought the articles to perfection, identifying and removing all blind spots and gaps that've been overlooked. Our goal was to create a solid content plan that resonates with the audience and outranks rivals. Our team produced high-quality articles with optimized headings, titles, tags and custom images.